Saturday, August 05, 2006

New Record

Hello out there!!.........

Yes I set a new record for myself, no... not the longest period since I blogged last (although that could also qualify), but rather for the longest sleep ever! My wife and I got back from Scotland last night.... and I slept a total of 12 hours!...Anna actually slept 14 so she beats on that one!!! Had a great time in the home land... forgot how beautiful the highlands were! The only thing I really hated on the whole trip was Heathrow airport... don't wanna be mean, but I just can't stand that place! Anyway... we stayed in the most beautiful manor house.. as seen below, and I wish you could find architecture like that here.


Truly though... there is no place like home!! What's weird is being out of touch in the blogging world for so long I've noticed a lot of updates on blogs everywhere and it's amazing to see the changes God is doing in peoples lives. Of this I am completely convinced... God is intimately involved in the details of our lives! And this is a truly amazing thing when you think about it! Funny... I don't have a whole lot to share at the moment, but at least thought I would post something to signal to the world...I have indeed returned to the planet.

Peace out.

3 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Delbert said...

wonderful to have you guys back.

ps. i'm jelous.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger ~WandererShe~ said...

Glad you kids had fun :) I have actually slept longer than that....but I had no excuse....just was very tired and bored lol

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger drewology said...

Welcome back! It is amazing how God works in the background of our lives even when we don't notice...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home